This is my first post in a while I know, but it’s a good one. I am part of a group of bloggers all giving away an item that every stylish mum will either want or need. The prize that I will be offering is a gorgeous necklace of your choice from crown chewels up to the value of £45. These gorgeous teething necklaces are the perfect accessory for stylish mums with teething baby’s.
• All Crown Chewels accessories are made from non – toxic materials.
• No lead, nickel, cadmium, PVC, BPA, or phthalates
• Simply hand wash with mild soap
• Crown Chewels accessories are tested by a credited international laboratory
• Crown Chewels accessories have been deemed safe to use by European Union toy standards.
• All natural fabrics are dyed with AZO free, lead free, natural dyes.
• The wooden elements are finished with natural oils such as olive oil or mineral oil and are not chemically treated.
• The plastic teething element is made from silicone, a material commonly used in teething products. The silicone is free of lead, cadmium, BPA, PVC and phthalates. It is food safe, medical grade silicone
• Metals such as gold and silver are of the highest quality.
• Semi-precious stones come from minerals that are not based on lead and are not associated with any mineral based on lead.
So this is part of the blogPR blog trail campaign and this time it’s all about stylish mums. I am so excited to be a part of this, have you seen all the fantastic prizes on offer? Make sure you enter them all! These are the other prizes you can win and from who.
Jess at http://mumzynot.com/ is giving away a Sugarjack changing bag
Charlotte at http://www.writelikenooneswatching.com/ is giving away a Thrupenny Bits Breastfeeding pillow
Jennie at http://www.edspire.co.uk/ is giving away a Bibee Dress
Kerry at http://www.ohsoamelia.com/ is giving away a BabaSling Cozy
Donna at http://thelondonmum.me/tag/london-mum/ is giving away a Bravado maternity/nursing bra
just fill in this form and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway